New ICT resources are now available in hard copy with smallprint and online with Catapult eLearning.
New Business Services V7.0 resources available now.
We will be updating this page as we release more resources.
Enrol online in Catapult LMS or purchase in hard copy from smallprint.
Units of Competency
What is JobTrainer?
As the economy recovers from COVID-19 the $1 billion JobTrainer program will provide school leavers and job seekers with hundreds of fee-free and low cost courses, to help develop new skills. Targeted towards the sectors identified as growth areas, JobTrainer will help the economy rebound by ensuring the workforce has the right skills, right now.
What is covered?
A range of accredited diplomas, certificates and short courses in areas like health, aged and disability care, IT and trades.
smallprint and Catapult eLearning‘s large range of training resources includes qualifications and skillsets covered by the JobTrainer funding.
- BSB Business Services
- CHC Community Services
- CPC White Card
- CPP Cleaning Operations
- FNS Financial Services
- FSK Foundation Skills
- HLT Health
- ICT Information & Communications
- SIR Retail Services
- SIT Tourism, Travel & Hospitality
- TAE Training & Education
- TLI Transport & Logistics
Who is eligible?
The JobTrainer fund is available to those who are out of work, receiving an income support payment, or aged 17–24.
Who will be administering the funding?
State and territory governments are responsible for determining which qualifications and short courses to prioritise from the agreed list, with focus on training in areas of anticipated employment growth.
For more information on JobTrainer courses and training providers in each state and territory click on the map below.
Information as provided on 25 November 2020.
New Finance (Release 4.0) resources have been added to our library, available now in hard copy with smallprint and online with Catapult eLearning.
Units of Competency
- FNSCRD311 Process applications for credit
- FNSINC411 Conduct work according to professional practices in the financial services industry
- FNSRTS311 Provide customer service in a retail agency
- FNS30120 Certificate III in Financial Services
- FNS41820 Certificate IV in Financial Services
New Transport and Logistics (Release 6.0) resources have been added to our library, available now in hard copy with smallprint and online with Catapult eLearning.
Units of Competency
- TLIA0003 Complete and check import/export documentation
- TLIA0004 Complete receival and despatch documentation
- TLIA0008 Coordinate stocktakes
- TLIA0010 Identify goods and store to specifications
- TLIA0012 Lash and unlash cargo
- TLIA0015 Organise receival and despatch operations
- TLIA0016 Organise warehouse records operations
- TLIA1001 Secure cargo
- TLIA4005 Check and evaluate records and documentation
- TLIB1028 Maintain and use hand tools
- TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
- TLID0006 Move materials mechanically using automated equipment
- TLID0007 Operate specialised load shifting equipment
- TLIE0003 Consolidate manifest documentation
- TLIE0004 Maintain freight records
- TLIE2007 Use communications systems
- TLIE3004 Prepare workplace documents
- TLIE3021 Work and communicate effectively with others
- TLIF0009 Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- TLIF0012 Implement and coordinate accident-emergency procedures
- TLIF0014 Monitor the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- TLIF2006 Apply accident-emergency procedures
- TLIK2010 Use infotechnology devices in the workplace
- TLIL2008 Complete routine administrative tasks
- TLIO0002 Apply and monitor workplace security procedures
- TLIO0003 Follow security procedures when working with goods and cargo
- TLIP2014 Capture records into a records keeping system
- TLIU1009 Monitor plant and equipment in an environmentally sustainable manner
- TLIX0004X Administer inventory systems
- TLIX0013X Maintain stock control and receivals
- TLI20119 Certificate II in Logistics
- TLI20219 Certificate II in Road Transport Terminal Operations
- TLI20419 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI30219 Certificate III in Stevedoring
- TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
- TLI40319 Certificate IV in Logistics
- TLI40619 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations
Planning to deliver the COVID-19 unit?
New Health resource now available!
HLTINFCOV001 covers infection control to deal with risks arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Available in hard copy and online
Find out more about HLTINFCOV001 in this article by ASQA.
New BSB COVID-19 unit
BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities.
Available online or in hard copy. Enrol online for $5.50 per enrolment! (Offer valid until October 2020)
Did you know? You can contextualise any of our resources for free to suit industry sector needs.
HLTINFCOV001 resources also availanle online and in hard copy.
Get started now