Catapult eLearning makes delivering training online a breeze.
Our large library of online learning content and online assessment tools can be used for eLearning courses, face-to-face training or blended learning.
Our complimentary Learning Management System (LMS) supports integration with other online learning systems through LTI/ API technology.
Our online training solution can be branded and customised to suit your eLearning requirement, with technical support available to assist online training courses run smoothly.
Our team of instructional designers update our resources when a new training package is endorsed. Streamlined training resources for the recent IBSA training package updates are now available for your BSB, ICT and FNS eLearning.
We have online learning and support resources in:
- Automotive Retail, Service and Repair (AUR09)
- Business Services (BSB streamlined and BSB07)
- Community Services (CHC streamlined and CHC08)
- Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework (CPC08)
- Financial Services (FNS streamlined and FNS10)
- Foundation Skills (FSK)/ Basic Education (BAED)
- Hairdressing Training (WRH06)
- Health (HLT07 and HLT streamlined)
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events (SIT12 and SIT07)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT streamlined and ICA11)
- Retail Services (SIR07)
- Transport and Logistics (TLI10)
- Training and Education (TAE10)
- Beauty (SIB10)
News and Events
- Introducing our new Professional Development resource range
- Catapult have a Facebook page!
- NCVER students and courses
- Draft for Overseas Students Bills
- New South Wales VET inquiry
- SIT Training Package consultation now open
- National Skills Week August 24 - 30
- APCET conference program available
- Velg conference program available
- Australian Industry & Skills Committee Meeting
- Skillaroos on route to WorldSkills 2015
- TasTAFE consultation now underway
- Register for the 2016 ACPET Catalogue